The Aspen Institute Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence Top 150 2017

Change of Program

Students can change their declared academic program of study at any time.

Consult the College Catalog or web for specific requirements of the Certificate or Degree program in which you are interested.

To make a change,

meet with your Program Advisor, Program Coordinator or a Counselor, discuss the change, and request that your program code be changed in the college student record system.

You should check with an Advisor, Coordinator or Counselor each semester to ensure that you are taking the proper classes for degree completion.

For more information, call (810) 762-0111

July 5, 2017
Mott Tree Logo